Over 70 years of full-service commercial property development in the San Antonio area
Lloyd A. Denton, Jr.
- BBA and MBA, The University of Texas at Austin
- President and Co-Founder of Bitterblue, Inc.
- President, Denton Development Company, central Texas’ largest and most successful residential lot “wholesaler”. The Company has developed and sold over 9,000 acres and over 32,000 lots.
- Currently supervising the development of numerous residential projects in San Antonio, Shavano Park, Boerne, Fair Oaks Ranch and other communities surrounding San Antonio.
- Chairman, Building Program, St. Mary’s Hall
- Executive Committee, St. Mary’s Hall
- Board of Trustees, St. Mary’s Hall
- Advisor, Board of Directors, San Antonio Zoo
- Chairman, Golf Tournament, San Antonio Zoo
- Northeast Corridor TIRZ Board Member
Professional Associations and Recognition
- Builder of the Year-1992, Greater San Antonio Builders’ Association
- President-1991, Greater San Antonio Builders’ Association
- Vice-President-1990, Greater San Antonio Builders’ Association
- Treasurer-1988-1989, Greater San Antonio Builders’ Association
- Board member-1981-1984, 1988-1992, Greater San Antonio Builders’ Association
- Member, Real Estate Council of San Antonio
- Member, Urban Land Institute, for over 35 years
- Panelist and Tour Leader, Urban Land Institute Workshops
For full bios, click on name